Stock products may be returned within sixty (60) days of delivery receipt. Returns are processed at the end of every calendar month. Customer is responsible to pay for shipping charges for any product returned to seller**. Seller will replace or exchange products up to the original customer cost of the returned products, or, issue a full credit against customers’ open account, per the customers’ request. Restocking fees will be imposed on a case by case basis by seller and will not exceed 25% of the returned products’ cost. Open accounts requesting a credit will receive the refund in the form of a credit issued against the customers’ open account, less any seller imposed restocking fees. Non-open accounts will receive credit issued against the credit card used to satisfy payment at time of order, less any seller imposed restocking fees. (**Seller will pay for all ground return shipping charges should the product be deemed defective due to manufacturer error in production, imprint, assembly, or quality).
Imprint & Special Orders:
Imprint and special orders are not available to return unless Seller deems product defective due to manufacturer error in production, imprint, assembly, or quality. Customer will follow the standard order return process for any imprint or special order return approval request.
Customer Returns Process:
- 1) Contact CHUMS Safety at 1-800-222-CHUM (2586) or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Authorization Number.
- 2) Package the item(s) securely including all paperwork, original packaging (if available), and other pertinent documentation. Include contact information and return shipping address if product is being replaced.
- 3) Write the Return Authorization Number on the outside of the box or include in the shipping label.
- 4) Ship the return via a carrier with tracking capabilities to:
CHUMS Safety Returns
2424 South 2570 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84119
- 5) Seller will issue credit (if requested) or issue a replacement order upon receipt by seller of returned products. Replacement orders will be shipped ground prepaid and allowed by seller. Expedited replacement orders are shipped prepaid and charged at customers’ expense.