Our overall guiding principle is simple — act responsibly and ethically by focusing on a core group of values that define the scope of our social accountability. As we qualify, measure, and evaluate all of our global suppliers, we apply these values to all new and current relationships.
- Child & Forced Labor. We do not condone or use any form of forced labor, including indentured, prison, bonded or slave labor. Nor do we use any form of child labor. We comply with all minimum age provisions of local laws. Furthermore, physical or verbal harassment or abuse to discipline employees is not tolerated.
- Wage, Benefits and Working Hours. We comply with all applicable wage, working hours, benefits, and overtime laws. If local industry standards are higher than applicable laws and regulations, we meet those higher standards.
- Discrimination. Our employment practices do not discriminate on the basis of age, nationality, race, religion, social or ethnic orientation, gender or disability.
- Workplace Conditions. We provide a safe, healthy and secure workplace for all employees. Proper sanitation, lighting, ventilation and fire safety protection are provided.
- Compliance with all applicable laws and regulation. In the absence of law in a particular location relating to product safety, labor, employment, and environment or working conditions, the spirit and intent of these policies are met.